Women in Leadership | Shaping Stronger Pathways
From engineering to entrepreneurship, women are underrepresented at every level in the corporate pipeline. While career opportunities for women have increased dramatically over the years, representation in the C-suite is far from parity, with only 21% of positions filled by women. At what point does this gap occur and why? And how do we work together, across generations and leadership levels, to create stronger pathways for women in the workplace?
Join BrainStation as leaders from multiple industries explore these questions and discuss the ways we can continue on the road to equality.
- Sanyogita Shamsunder, Vice President, Product Innovation at Verizon
- Sukhmani Dev, Vice President, Digital & Cybersecurity Solutions at Mastercard
- Tehmina Haider, Vice President, Head of Harry’s Labs at Harry’s Inc.
- Shelli Brunswick, Chief Operating Officer, The Space Foundation
- Frida Polli, CEO & Co-Founder, Pymetrics
- Darrah Joy-Clay, Account Director, CPG Brands at Instacart
Register here today to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation, with corporate training, award-winning bootcamps, certificate courses, industry-leading events, and more, both online and at state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Miami, London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation works with over 450 industry leaders from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge digital education that has empowered more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
BrainStation offers a part-time Digital Leadership & Innovation certificate course for managers and leaders who want to understand digital transformation and drive innovation in their business. Read more about it here: Digital Leadership & Innovation certificate course