Transfer Pricing Considerations Resulting from COVID-19 (Session Two in the Series)
- The unexpected outbreak of COVID-19 has significantly affected the global marketplace. As a result, transfer pricing issues are emerging that should be proactively considered. Topics for this second session will include:
- An update on the OECD’s current transfer pricing workstreams and prospects for further guidance
- Emerging issues related to location/people disruptions
- Delving deeper into comparables selection and adjustments
- Restructuring and other expenses arising from business disruption.
- Point of contact: Stephen Blough