Stretch your Skills: Intro to Secure & Composable Architecture w/TypeScript
About this Event
In this 1 day workshop you will learn how to:
- Build a web application using React + TypeScript
- Structure applications correctly and secure your application.
- Write documentation for a codebase written in TypeScript.
A few prerequisites:
- Must be familiar with Object Oriented Programming.
- System requirements: a computer running macOS (10.13+), Windows 10 (Pro 64-bit, Enterprise, or Education – Build 16299 or later with Hyper-V and Containers features enabled), or Linux (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, or Ubuntu)
About the Instructor:
Aaryn Gloster is a full-stack developer and certified Scrum Master who builds and creates awesome experiences for users. With a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech and over five years of industry experience, she loves helping others discover the joys and usefulness of software development. Her industry experience has been spent working as a software engineer at multinational industrial conglomerates to help traditional hardware focused companies become more modern and software-focused. When not behind the keyboard, Aaryn enjoys arts and crafts, jewelry making, bird watching and trying out new restaurants.
DigitalCrafts has graduated hundreds of successful engineers since 2015, operating the top-rated full-stack web development bootcamps in Atlanta and Houston. Our bootcamps, now available online and in Tampa and Seattle, transform aspiring developers into full-stack software engineers with cutting-edge skill sets and polished portfolios through interview training, resume review and career support.