Seed Round Capital’s Pitch Event: Cohort #8
August Pitch Event: Please join us on Tuesday August 31st at 1pm CT to see 5 early-stage startups each give 5 min pitches. We think monthly pitch events are the most effective way for us to showcase the startups we are most excited about. We meet with and evaluate over 100 startups a month.
Typical criteria of the companies you will see pitch:
– Current Traction: $5K+/month in revenue, or +/-$100K in annual recurring revenue.
– Current Round Size: $500K – $2.5M total. (Pre-seed and seed round investments.)
– Prior Funding: Less than $750K in prior outside investment.
– Founder and Team: We like to see at least one full-time founder working in the business, with other full-time employees or contractors on the team.
– Growth Opportunity: We target businesses that can scale to $100M+ in value.
– Location: We target companies across the US and Canada, mainly between the coasts.
– Startup Categories: We are sector agnostic with a focus on tech, tech-enabled, and CPG businesses.
At the end of the event, we ask attendees and judges to pick their favorite pitch. The winner gets bragging rights.