Intro Day Online: Digital Marketing
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring Digital Marketers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the Digital Marketing bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, gain insights from Digital Marketers, and meet hiring partner organizations.
As a participant, you will:
- Start practicing digital marketing fundamentals by completing a project.
- Learn about digital marketing career paths and hear the personal stories of successful Marketers.
- Connect with aspiring Marketers who share the same career goals.
- Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a Digital Marketer.
- Josh Muirhead, Lead Educator, Digital Marketing at BrainStation
- Julia Osmar, VP, Education Experience at BrainStation
- Yana Sosnovskaya, Head of Content Marketing at Zora
- Misael Ortiz, Associate, Search at Reprise Digital
Intro Day Agenda
9:00 am: Introduction to BrainStation
9:30 am: Why Digital Marketing?
9:35 am: Digital Marketing Session 1
10:45 am: Industry Partner Panel
11:30 am: Lunch
12:00 pm: Digital Marketing Session 2
1:00 pm: Alumni Panel
2:00 pm: Digital Marketing Session 3
Register today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s Digital Marketing Bootcamp here: Digital Marketing Bootcamp