Intro Day Online: Data Science
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring Data Scientists of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the Data Science bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, gain insights from Data Scientists, and meet hiring partner organizations.
As a participant, you will:
- Start learning data science fundamentals from BrainStation’s Data Science Educators
- Participate in hands-on activities and practice analyzing data sets with industry-standard tools
- Connect with aspiring Data Scientists who share the same career goals
- Hear from BrainStation alumni about what it takes to thrive as a Data Scientist
- Julia Osmar, VP, Education Experience at BrainStation
- Bowen Zhang, Data Analyst at theScore
- Brandon Tu, Incoming Data Science Intern at Shopify
Intro Day Agenda
9:00 am: Introduction to BrainStation
9:30 am: Why Data Science?
9:35 am: Data Science Session 1
10:45 am: Industry Partner Panel
11:30 am: Lunch
12:00 pm: Data Science Session 2
1:00 pm: Alumni Panel
2:00 pm: Data Science Session 3
Register today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s Data Science Bootcamp here: Data Science Bootcamp