GCC Innovative Drug Discovery and Development Kickoff Mini-Symposium
The newly reorganized Innovative Drug Discovery and Development (IDDD) Consortium (formerly Chemical Genomics) invites you to join us for the kick-off of a new program and focus on supporting therapeutics advancement from discovery, through development, and to the clinic.
The event will begin at 8:45 am (breakfast at 8:15), and topics that will be discussed in the morning sessions include:
1) What are investors and/or pharma looking for in therapeutics?
2) How do they identify a good drug candidate?
3) What does it take to develop a successful therapeutic?
4) What can go wrong (challenges)?
5) Advice for moving academic discoveries into the clinic.
The lunch session will feature short introductions to the shared cores within the GCC IDDD network, and will be followed by onsite visits to several of the cores (transportation provided for those who sign up).
Registration is free until May 2. Beginning May 3, registration will be $25. This includes onsite registration the day of the symposium.