Funding resources available to small business owners through federal stimulus package
Many small business owners need help to address immediate financial concerns caused by closures and loss of business due to the spread of COVID-19. The new CARES Act has provided some relief in the form of Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Paycheck Protection Payment loans (PPP) loans, but the terms and details of these lending processes can be difficult to navigate.
Join ICIC, CDC Small Business Finance and Small Business Majority for a free webinar to explain how the CARES Act could help provide cash flow for your small business, how to apply for EIDL and PPP loans and how to use your small business voice to impact future policies.
Topics of discussion include:
- Small business funding updates, including Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Paycheck Protection Payment loans (PPP)
- An overview of alternative lending options including SBA’s loan guarantee program, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- How to avoid predatory lenders using the Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights
- Updates on federal policy proposals for a Phase 4 stimulus and our recommendations to immediately help small businesses
- Venturize and other helpful tools and resources