Everything Changed. Or Did It?
Join us for the 2020 Harvey Nash/KPMG Texas CIO Peer Exchange!
The Harvey Nash/KPMG CIO Survey, now on its 22nd year, is the world’s largest study of technology leaders. This year, we have some incredible insights on the impact of COVID-19, what it meant for businesses at the time, and how it is going to affect organizations going forward including the following themes from the survey:
- Digital Transformation Acceleration
- Adoption / Scaling of Cloud
- Changing of ITOM to support new business models
- Importance of Security / Risk / Resiliency
- Increasing organization’s data literacy and IT’s role in that
We’d be thrilled if you would join us virtually to hear CIOs from different industries across Texas share information about the CIO Survey, its findings, and what Texas CIOs see for the future.
To request an invitation and register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!