Career Chat 101: Negotiating Like a Pro
Less than half of job seekers negotiate their pay, but of those who do, 80% are successful! In this workshop, we will make sure you are well prepared to negotiate your offer and not leave money on the table.
We will start by helping you determine a desired salary range. We will walk through different factors to consider including experience, geographic location and other compensation factors. Once we have the target in mind, we will work on how you will actually structure the conversation and practice on the spot so you don’t stumble when the time comes. We will talk though all of the logistics of when and how to have the negotiation so that you are well prepared to maximize your comp!
- Career chat with experts 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Q&A 7:00 – 7:30 pm
Career Coach 101 event series:
- July 9 – Career Chat 101: Design Your Dream Job
- July 23 – Career Chat 101: Navigate Your Job Search
- August 6 – Career Chat 101: Nail the Interview and Get That Job
- August 20 – Career Chat 101: Negotiating Like a Pro
- August 27 – Career Chat 101: Learn from the Experts – Hiring Panel
This event will be hosted online due to safety considerations, please check out the “Preparation” section on the bottom of this page. Registered participants will be notified in advance of this program with information on how to log in to the event.
Best Selling Author, Career Coach
Career Coach, Speaker and Entrepreneur