Back to Office Safety Initiatives Best Practices
Temperature screenings, COVID-19 and Antibody Testing, Thermal Imaging, etc… the options are endless. Which is right for your company? What are other companies doing? How to employees feel? Learn more in this panel discussion featuring speakers:
– Christine Colley, Managing Director @Cushman Wakefield
– Christa Balom, VP Executive Director of Global Talent Experience @RGA
– Jill Katz, CEO @ Assemble HR Consulting
– Heather Waibel, CEO @Welnys
Topics We’ll Address
– Status Quo Expectations: (temp screening, social distancing, option to WFH, desk dividers, COVID testing, etc…)
– Return to work safely protocols
– Supplementary EQ and Mental Health support initiatives
– Rebuilding trust around workplace well-being/company culture post-pandemic
Get Your Questions Answered
1. What is the baseline protocol employees should expect upon office-entry?
2. How are office spaces transforming to support a socially-distanced work-flow?
3. What initiatives are being considered around office-return to help teams feel safe (physically, mentally, emotionally)
4. What trends are we seeing gain momentum in the HR space to pro-actively return to a safe office environment?
5. How are companies keeping teams connected that are still working remotely… or ½ remote, ½ in-office?
6. Some actionable examples of how companies are rebuilding trust around workplace wellness/safety, (remotely and in-office)?