ADOBE PRESENTS: UX PROTOTYPING IN XD (Online)
Create prototypes that bring your experiences to life. Whether you’re looking to mock-up a low-fidelity wireframe, show stakeholders how the final product would look and function, create buy-in, or help generate feedback from user testing, Adobe XD has you covered! In this webinar, learn how to transform static designs into rich user experiences, add interactions, motion, animation, and more.
- Learn how to use Adobe XD to transform a static design into a useable prototype.
- Automatically animate between artboards to create micro-interactions.
- Create voice commands and speech playback.
- Make component states and hover effects.
- Preview prototypes on your device.
- Web-based sharing with your stakeholders and developers.
- This Event will occur completely online using Zoom
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a strong internet connection
- Event set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches
- If you cannot attend live, don’t fret! The recording will be sent out to everyone signed up.
- Participants can download Adobe XD for free here
- No prior knowledge required.