Adobe Presents: Intro to XD for UX Designers Remote (Onine)
About This Event
XD empowers UX and UI designers with speed, precision, and quality to seamlessly iterate and share interactive prototypes with team members, reviewers, and developers across devices and platforms. In this introductory session, you will learn how to design, prototype and share in Adobe XD and gain valuable tips and tricks to immediately be more productive.
- Learn how to use Adobe XD to get a head start on your designs
- Manage your colors, styles, and components centrally
- Quickly replicate lists, visual cards and other elements across your artboards
- See how you can easily create an interactive prototype from your designs
- Learn how to automatically animate changes between artboards and create micro-interactions
- Create voice commands and speech playback
- Web-based sharing and collaboration with stakeholders and developers
- This Event will occur completely online using Zoom
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a strong internet connection
- Event set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches
- If you cannot attend live, don’t fret! The recording will be sent out to everyone signed up.
- Participants can download Adobe XD for free here
- No prior knowledge required.
- Prepare any questions you may have to ask Jamie about Adobe XD at the end of the presentation.
About the Instructor
Jill DaSilvaFounder and Head of Product Design,
Jill is the CEO and Founder of the design agency, Digital Karma. She began programming when she was 8 years old and has been designing digital experiences since the early 2000’s. She’s founded and owned several companies ranging from services to wholesale and retail. She consults with entrepreneurs to help them with their business strategy, Minimum Viable Products, and how to pitch for funding. Jill serves as an IxD Advisory Board Member for Santa Monica College and served as the Lead UXDI Instructor + Global Education Strategy Team Member at General Assembly. Jill was voted as one of 50 LA tech CEOs, founders, executives, hackers, & investors you must follow on Twitter. Jill gives away at least one hour a week to mentor designers on their career path.
In recognition of her exemplary service in the classroom, Jill has been selected as a member of General Assembly’s Distinguished Faculty program.