See what challenges founders face in light of COVID-19, and how they're responding.
Houston Exponential reached out to founders in the greater Houston area to understand common challenges and identify their most pressing needs. The survey took place from April 23 – May 7, 2020 and only includes responses from founders of companies with 30 or fewer employees.
Founders are facing financial pressure from various angles. From stymied contracts shrinking revenue to additional obstacles in fundraising, startups were forced to cut costs and get creative with their runways. With that said, many remain optimistic about the next 12 months.
Sample Report Chart
- Breakdown of startups response to COVID-19
- Insight into the various financial challenges founders face
- Startups greatest needed connection
- Startup hiring plans (who and how many)
- Ecosystem runway metrics
- Breakdown of investment in B2B vs B2C